The Honor band 5 arrived in the UK this September and it boasts a lot of impressive features with the ability to tell you your heart rate and a battery life of up to 14 days.
Why choose the Honor band 5?
The Band 5 is significantly cheaper than its competitor Fitbit (£89.99) but still offers a lot of the same stuff. It does not feature a NFC that some of its more expensive rivals have however for as little as £29.99 the Band 5 is hard to slate.
What will it do?
The Band 5 will do everything you would want from a fitness band and more. It will even track your sleep if you allow it to. It will also notify you of texts, calls and emails via a ping or buzz.
What’s the specs….
- 95-inch(240x120p) AMOLED 2.5D curved glass colour display.
- Touch screen panel & home button
- Continuous heart rate monitor.
- Auto track the activities
- six-axis sensors
- SpO2 sensor
- TruSleep 3.5
- Notifications for messages, phone calls, alarms or set reminders.
- 100mAH battery, up to 2 weeks battery life
- Weight – 23 grams
- Bluetooth 4.2
- Water Resistance 5ATM / 50 Meters
- Compatible with: Android 4.4 or later and iOS 9.0 or later
- Colours: Black, Blue, and Pink colour options
Honor is a mobile phone, tablet and wearables brand based in China. Honor was founded in 2013 by its parent company Huawei and now has a significant impact on the overall sales of Huawei.
If you want to know more information about Livewire Telecom, please see our About Us page. Or to Contact Us for any queries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Plus, don’t forget to sign up to our newsletter to receive all out latest information.